About PitchIt Mechanic Cohort
Try our program for free for 7 days by clicking HERE!
Welcome to your new community of public-speaking family members. At the Pitch It Mechanic, we’re focused on fixing and enhancing your skills in a group setting. Think of this as a tune-up, and the focus is everything dealing with presentation skills!
Here, you’ll have access to:
- Weekly 1 hour themed classes between speaking for:
- Online content
- In person speaking
- Virtual content
- How to use persuasive and rhetorical devices
- Storytelling strategies to enhance impact and sales
- And more!
- Access to our self-paced course!
- Guest speakers!
- Group Feedback on your speaking!
- Community and family learning environment
- Saved videos from all lives and training’s
- Pitch competitions exclusives!
- Exclusive workshops at reduced price (for any external events)
- One 30-minute meeting with the CEO
- Reduced pricing on future one-on-ones
A community forum for questions, as well as a chance to post your own videos or content for feedback and to push engagement on your post during our Marketing Thursdays!
Weekly Mechanic classes for a tune up+ pitch it self-paced course+ monthly guest speakers+community space for networking and video feedback= LIFE CHANGING
Take the first step to joining the Mechanic Cohort Today![us_separator size=”small”]
La’Shondra Johnson has worked in education since 2014 and began coaching business leaders in 2018. She completed her MBA at Nova Southeastern University and has coached several businesses in pitch competitions, general public speaking, and communication skills.